3.4

I was so excited to order a sister to sister dna test to see if we have the same father.I ordered and then I get an e-mail for dns solutions stating they are sending me a complete siblings test which is NOT what I ordered.

When I called them, "Nicole" who claimed to be the Customer Service Manager got VERY indignant, stating they sent me the e-mail in error. I asked her to send me an email to that affect so that later, if they send the wrong stuff to me, I will have proof that I tried to resolve the issue.

Nicole told me I "didn't have to talk like that and that if she will just cancel y order" WOW!All that because DNA Solutions is processing orders INCORRECTLY!

kimP2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dna Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dna Solutions to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was nicole and your csr manager. Author liked the most website and products offered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ancestry. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dna Solutions dna solutions sister to sister test for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dna Solutions?

Comments